Phi Sigma Pi E-Learning Center
Juggling Multiple Priorities- That Was Due When (On Demand)
- Alumnus Member - Free!
- Honorary Member - Free!
- Initiate - Free!
- Purple and Gold Member - Free!
- Student Member - Free!
- Faculty Advisors - Free!
- Initiate Graduate Member - Free!
- Initiate Undergraduate Member - Free!
- Graduate Member - Free!
- Undergraduate Member - Free!
This Module is for an individual to complete through self-guided learning and without a Facilitator.. This is NOT for after completing a Module with your Chapter. Click here if you would like to claim your Participant LiA Points for a Facilitator-led Module that you recently completed with your Chapter.
Successful completion of this Module, Juggling Multiple Priorities- That Was Due When, will increase your knowledge by:
- Managing your time using tools to become more productive
- Dealing with deadlines
- Saving time by automating tasks
In order to earn your Leadership in Action points for this Module, you must complete all of the following steps. The steps include:
- Read and complete the Module guide with the slides through self-guided learning.
- Complete the quiz based on the Module.
- Share one (1) goal that you wrote in the 3-2-1 Action Plan at the end of the Module Guide.
Once you complete the steps, you may print out a Module Certificate. You will receive six (6) Leadership in Action points, which will be added to your transcript. To find out how many points you have you can go to the My Learning tab then click on My Portfolio and then the Transcript/Achievement button.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|